View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #59
Itryharder
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Princess, so glad to hear from you. Love using up freezer food. It always feels "free" to me. Lol. Nothing like a big pot of chili or soup all ready and waiting during the winter.

My family is doing great. Our annual Halloween party is this Sat. and is always a lot of fun. Our son and his family are coming down. His stepson got married on the spur of the moment and we got to meet the bride. She's a doll and I hope they'll always be happy. My daughter and her family moved down the block and we can walk to each other's homes. It is absolutely the greatest! My other dd and her husband just bought a long haired puppy----------it's the hot dog dog, but I don't know how to spell its breed. Lol. So cute!!! They now have two cats and two dogs. The first dog they bought is a terrier and does exactly what it wants. Oh-----maybe not the best kind of dog for them. This new one is a doll and a people pleaser, so they are very happy.

As far as me, we've had some very sad things happen, but I'm taking each day as it comes and am grateful for what I have. My dh is well and we are good for each other. My weight topped out at 205#, but I have knocked off the top 5# and now I'm working one day at a time to get rid of the next pounds. it seems as though I've been saying this forever, but I have to remember that my top weight wasn't 200#, but 234.6# so although I'm not where I want to be, I am lighter than I was.

Princess, I know you've talked about being so busy. I hope things are calming down for you. I see you're exercsing and that's always a good thing,
For me, it's the one thing I still haven't worked into my routine. Gotta get back to it. Congrats on being in onederland again! You rock. :

Hi to all the Turtles, Chime in when you can.
Judy
234.6/199/180's and thinner