View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #33
Shy16

S/C/G: 156.5/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

HI Ladies!
How is everything going today? It's so nice to see so much activity around here. I was posting on another thread and it eventually went dead.... I was the only one posting and eventually gave up.
I hope this thread doesn't die....

Okay.... Day 1 of TO is done and guess what??? I lost 2.5 lbs! Yay! I'm so excited and super pumped. This is the fire I needed to get me motivated.
I still have to go out and plant the perennials! At this point, I'm just going to put them in the ground and not worry about placement... it will have to wait until spring... it is so cold outside and I really don't want to spend too much time out there splitting hostas just to have a head start on spring. Besides... I heard today that we might actually experience lake effect snow by Friday!!! Oh no... I'm not quite ready for winter! I just put away the kids shorts!

Needless to say, I'll be working up a good sweat.

@Nicole: I'm so sorry to hear about you losing both of your parents in such a short time of each other. It must have been beyond heartbreaking... I'm so glad that you have found a 'place' to process all of it and that you are getting stronger every day! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep strong.
I will certainly take your advice about the exercise. Thank you.

Well... here's to Day 2 of TO. I hope I see the same results tomorrow!

Shy16 is offline   Reply With Quote