View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #45
Hoopty
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Riestrella - You actually got me hooked on theBerry since I saw you mention it in a different thread. I saw that picture above this morning and immediately thought about this challenge, lol!

--

So we threw a birthday party for my mom on Saturday and I actually didn't do too bad (considering that I usually stuff my face like there's no tomorrow!). HOWEVER, I couldn't let all that delicious cake go to waste so I had a lot (lot lot lot...like too much!) yesterday. What a terrible excuse. I was PMS-ing like crazy, I knew nobody would eat the cake, it was Football Sunday and I simply couldn't resist.
I had a terrible stomach ache last night and this morning and (TMI!!!) spent a good amount of time on the toilet. My weight dropped from 148.2 lbs yesterday morning to 147.0 lbs though I ate very, very late last night (and I had french fries!).

Well, today has been good so far. I've been drinking lots of water/green tea, ate a healthy breakfast and plan on working out. I promised myself last night that I would stay 100% OP today. No more uber-cheat-days until DH's birthday on Nov 9th!

Mini-Goal #1 - 137 lbs
Mini-Goal #2 - 133 lbs
Mini Goal #3 - 128 lbs
Mini Goal #4 - 123 lbs
Final Goal
- FIT and HAPPY
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote