View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #28
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Sunny Sunday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I hope your Sunday is going well with you. The temp today is in the 60° range with a light breeze.

We went by and looked at gates and have settled on a chain link fence type to match our back fence. We need to put one in to get the motor home into the back yard. We want to get it home so we can winterize it and do some other things on it.

Still no word from CA of when my daughter’s funeral can be held. Guess there is a long line of those in that particular area that have requested to have folks cremated. We remain packed and ready to go all except making arrangements for the animals to be boarded and motel reservations to made ~ once again.

This is the Sunday where we go to another small town where Will preaches for a congregation there once a month. They always have a wonderful pot-luck for the noon meal and I am able to make “smart” choices. I love it that whoever brings the fresh green salad brings jars of dressing for folks to choose which one they prefer. I eat mine plain and have gotten used to that way. Sometimes when we are eating out and the restaurant has a real good dressing I have it on the side and use the dipping of the fork method.

I get such a kick out of Cecil. While I was out in the kitchen he brought a live cricket and dropped it at my feet then he backed up about 3 feet, sat down and watched me. I got a paper towel and picked it up and told him what a good boy he was to bring it to me and put it in the trash. He is such a good boy to bring me gifts. He then went back outside stalking something in the grass ~ probably another cricket.

JEAN The small compact washer has a 4˝ pounds washing capacity. All the reviews on it were great for the folks who have them love them. When I get mine I will wash a load and then try out my little spin dryer. I ordered the washer and the dryer from different places and that is why I didn't get them both delivered at the same time. One place is lots slower than the other I am finding out. At least those guys at your school weren't wearing their pants below their bottom ~ just close. Why even wear pants if you want all that to show?

Have a great afternoon my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is online now   Reply With Quote