View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #27
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, it's raining leaves, and it's a cool 57 degrees in my neighborhood. A beautiful fall day if I do say so myself. We are supposed to head down into the low 40s next week. Bob sang at church today so I went back after second service for lunch. The kids grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for a fund raiser. Bob is back at the farm and I'm trying to decide what to do next. I have a busy day tomorrow (counting money at church, flu shot at the hospital, gift shop money to count and deposit, a meeting in the afternoon, and card club tomorrow night, so know I won't get anything done around here tomorrow. I wish everything didn't happen in one day but that seems to be the norm lately.

Maggie -- I am curious to know how many pieces of clothing, or other articles, you can wash and dry at one time. We were always nagging boys to pull up their pants at school. One teacher said he would ask one time and then would kick the kid out of class until there was a meeting with parents. Sometimes that worked and sometimes it didn't. I have to admit our WM is bad but not quite as bad as some of the pictures I've seen on other emails. From people watching I think there are way too many who don't care how they look when they are out in public.

I guess I will finish the Sunday papers and go from there . . . . . maybe a nap is in order. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote