View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #66
onebyone
1.have a plan 2.follow it

S/C/G: 291/255/150

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up moving forward

Hello Declutterers

I could hardly wait to move my furniture to my studio so I loaded what I could into the car last night then thought better of it when the skies poured rain and it really wasn't an emergency. But I am just plain *excited* about my studio space. I moved in on my birthday last year, but I haven't really made the space my own. And the surprise of how cold it was in there last winter threw me. This year, I am preparing for it. I need to work through the winter. I cannot afford time off.

So I drove my stuff over after DH was dropped off at work then filled the car with my market set-up for the morning and will elave the studio keys with DH so he and his friend can take the rest of my stuff over in his friend's SUV while I am at the market tomorrow morning.

On other fronts, I emptied the bookcase in the alcove and moved it into the spare bedroom and gave DH the go ahead to re-organize my wall of bookcases. He said he'd do it. I resisted then thought "let him do it-he's offering-let it go" and so, I am. DH will have the sapce this weekend to pull his stuff out of the back bedroom and it's all perfect timing as an old friend is coming to stay for a few nights next week and I can give her a room of her own. Isn't that awesome?!!! I think so cause I had written that room off as ever being used as a spare/guest bedroom. I am amazed it's all just a few days away from being accomplished. Yay! Credit Moi!

Ok enough of this I do need to make some things for tomorrow.

Keep going everyone!