View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #24
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Finally Friendly Fun Friday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Gracious sakes I woke up and it was snowing large flakes. We will probably have frost on the pumpkin this year. Not quite enough to cover all the grass but it snowed. The talking heads did say that it will be much cooler this week and next. I actually got out one of my jackets to wear when I go outside.

I made a huge pot of chili beans last evening for dinner and have a goodly amount left for a nice dinner tonight. We have some delicious onion buns from the bakery that are so good toasted to go with a nice bowl of it. I have some peaches that need to be cut up and that will be so good to serve for a nice healthy dessert. I like to sprinkle a tad bit of almond flavoring with some Splenda® over the slices and they are so yummy. Makes my mouth water thinking about that.

While out and about Will brought me a sheet of sticky backed hearts. They have any design you can think of just about on them ~ no two are alike and they are of small sized to large. There are 66 in all on the page and range from small ¾ inch up to ⅞ inch ones. And he brought a page of 30 different “Sealed With a Kiss” (lips) stickers of 3 different sized blotted lips. What fun I will have with my new stickers.

Nothing much on my ticket this afternoon except getting my hair cut. Just waiting for the call to start our journey out to CA ~ I’m still packed and ready to go.

JEAN I do hope in your cleaning out your drawers that you find something that you have been looking for. That usually happens with me. AH, that is where that is. I am sure your husbands friends are very happy that he loves to ride the tractor. Helps them out tremendously I would imagine. Got to get out there while the getting’ is good. The people come out on Friday here also to shop. Guess they need to make a run for what they need for the weekend.

Have a great afternoon my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote