Old 10-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #1  
I am doing it!

Default First little success!

Started yesterday, knew my weight (203.8) from yesterday was a short high, but still kicked me in gear. So I ate better (not great, but resisted much!) and got to the gym this morning and saw a 202.2 (pre gym, post gym was 201.8, but clearly that doesn't count)

(Yes, I'm one of those scale obsessed people)

So day two, need to focus on not snacking, drinking water. Gym is done. Dinner is likely pizza with the kiddos, so need to plan for that.

Twenty seven days to mini goal.
Elisette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #2  

Location: Houston, Tx, but Missouri in the summer on the lake.

S/C/G: 150/148/125

Height: 5' 2"

Congrats Elisette! Small victories are great. I am not scale obsessed myself. In fact I am not sure what I even weigh right now. I got on it last week and was under 150, so I figured I would wait till next week to check again. When I was trying to lose weight in August, I weighed myself daily and got discouraged when I hit a little plateau. It completely derailed me. (well that and a 2 week vacation on Route 1)

Pizza is possible if you can resist more than 2 pieces. I had it the other night with my boys. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Mama Whitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #3  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Congrats!
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

I make pizza for my little one pretty often - I'm not crazy about takeout (the price!). Any high fiber/low carb tortilla, pita, or flatout light can make a 300 calorie (or less!) personal pizza. Some of these are HUGE too!

The entire household can top their own with whatever they want. It's so fun and they come out great and perfectly portioned. Just bake them at 375 for about 6-7 minutes first to crisp, then top with sauce, cheese, and toppings and bake until the cheese is melted.

I've made mine with marinara, BBQ chicken, buffalo chicken, Thai chicken, taco pizza, etc. It's a great weeknight meal for the whole family.

Mmmmm.....

Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 320/298/280

Height: ~6'3

Sounds like you're off to a good start!
CJinTX is offline   Reply With Quote