View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #20
QuilterInVA

Good afternoon, ladies! We had rain in the night but the sun is out right now and heading for 79 degrees today.

I had my library bee last night and tonight is Ladies of the Evening so that will be fun. Tomorrow night is Sew Night at Bella's so another evening of fun. Lisa told me she is moving Bella to a new and larger location 7 miles further down the road. I'm so glad she is doing so good. Her first shop was tiny, that was 5 years ago.

Maggie, I am always sorry for the family and friends of those left behind but never for the person who passed away for they are in a much better place and free from any pain they were having on earth. It great your daughter had friends in CA to help here and to now help you at this difficult time. I always get Apricot Chicken and salad when I go to Olive Garden. It is so good!

Jean, I hate to get winter things out, too, but I can tell you a blanket is going on the bed this weekend. It was cold with just the quilt. I need to get winter clothes out and see what fits and what needs to go to the thrift store.

Have a wonderful day. My lunchtime is just about over so I need to get to work.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote