View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #162
ceejay52
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
Think I would have enjoyed the time at the covered bridge festival but I understand spending time with C is more important. And in my honest opinion 7 fish caught is not bad.

Michelle
I watched the BL on the Internet last night. Yes I agree that some of the weight loss is staged. Nearly fell out of my chair at the guy who lost 38 pounds. That one had to be staged. I thought wow he had a lot of fluid pounds. But it is motivational for me as well.
Hardy, Arkansas is in the foot hills of Arkansas. It's known for it's shops, and recreational type things. It's located on the Spring river. I'm going to enjoy my 10 days off.

Susie
I haven't thought about the TOPS in a long time. Not even sure if they are in our area. I really do wish that there was something closer than and hour away for me to be accountable to.

Shad
So the princess got a bath yesterday. I need to clean up my vehicle today to get it ready to take on my short trip.
I agree that we should hold back trying to contact Mel. Kinda sounds like we may have hit a nerve with Jen.

--------------------