Hi everyone! Over the past couple of months I have lost about 25 pounds! Yay!!I thought I had beaten the food demon because I was eating so well while I was losing weight. I am a senior in college and I came back around a month and a half ago. Unfortunately, I think I may have rekindled my sugar addition and now I am binging EVERYDAY! I am lactose intolerant, and I continue to eat chocolate and other milky things even though they make me absolutely sick.
Here are the things that I think are holding me back:
1.My school has an all you can eat buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. My school work load is way harder this year and I am stressed out. When I'm stressed I eat =/. I also think my work is suffering too.
3. My friends are stressing me out.
4. I keep doing the "I'll start tomorrow" routine, which NEVER worked for me in the past!
5. I'm getting a little bit of sleep at night.
6. For every pound I gain the more I lose hope. =/
Does anyone know how to combat my rekindled sugar addiction? I am determined not to gain this weight back!
Thank you all so much!