View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #17
QuilterInVA

Oh, Maggie, I'm so sorry about the death of your daughter. No one expects to outlive their children and it is so hard.

We had sunshine yesterday afternoon and it was supposed to be nice until the rain came again on Sunday but its all clouded up again and more rain is expected to start this evening and last for days again. Only 63 degrees, too.

Jean, with the sequestration going on it's having a bad effect here so we hardly noticed the holiday and all the banks being closed. Some are in their 3rd week of no paycheck and no work. I have a younger friend whose husband is a NASA scientist and he is driving here bonkers.

Maggie, I'm glad you got such a great deal on the MH for I know how much you and will enjoy camping. I'd be afraid to leave Cecil outside around here for I'd probably come home to no cat or a dead cat from the wild animals. The washer and dryer are so cute!

Have a blessed day!

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote