View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 02:22 PM   #12
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's a windy, rainy, cold day in my neighborhood today. It took longer to post the money at church today since it included the automatic giving from the bank. The bank the church uses was closed today while the others were all open. I will do the gift shop deposit when I finish here. I'm making chili this afternoon although I don't know if Bob will be home to eat on time. Sometimes when we get rain at the house, the farm does not, and it's not that far away.

Susan -- Do you feel like you have webbed feet? That is a lot of rainy days! Have fun at the tea with your English friend and her daughter.

Maggie -- Welcome home! That was a fast trip to SC and back. I'm glad you are pleased with the motor home. I'm sure your furry children are glad to be home again.

I need to vacuum again. I brought the outside cat food in when it started to rain. Like a dummy I put it on the kitchen table and Sonny tried to pull the bowl over to him and ended up dumping it on the floor. He was a happy camper since he evidently remembers eating it when he was outside. Hope you all enjoy a marvelous Monday!
Jean is online now   Reply With Quote