View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #87
MyChoice2bfit

Height: 5'7"

Thank you all for the nice Welcome. I am having fun reading your posts and getting to know you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Mel. I think it is wonderful that you are putting the slideshow together for her. She will love it. It's all very thoughtful of you all.

Some of you asked about me so here it is. I'm 48, live in Ohio. I am a Administrative Assistant and I work at Procter and Gamble in Cincinnati. I have a 1 hour work commute each way and so I'm always tired when I get to Friday! I'm married. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary just this week. We do not have children (we tried but never could get the deed done! lol). We have a lot of friends and family who share their children with us and we feel blessed and happy that we can sleep in whenever we want!

I have battled my weight all my life and I really don't want to weigh close to 300 lbs when I turn 50 in a couple of years. My goal is 180 by my 50th birthday.

I love to read (mostly fiction) and until this past year I loved to workout. I'm trying to get back to that. I attend TOPS for my weekly accountability and also motivation. I am also using My Fitness Pal to help me stay on track daily.

I try to post daily..I'm someone who needs daily motivation but sometimes after being on the computer most of my day, I usually get a post in 4-5 times a week and I catch up on everything I missed over the weekend.

I love the energy on this thread!

This is my last day of "stay-cation". DH and I have had a blast being at home and doing what we want, when we want. We cleaned out the garage yesterday and it looks so good and organized (I'm a bit of clean and organization freak). This morning I'm going to clean up the cars inside and tonight we are going to a high-school football game to watch my cousin's son play. Tomorrow, I'm going to a TOPS rally.

I'll most likely check in on Sunday but might make it on Saturday too.

1st goal (Starting 06-29-14)
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote