View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #12
PurpleMomster

S/C/G: 238/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
PEANUT BUTTER STIR FRY
Thanks for this recipe - I am making this for supper tonight, yum!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning IPers!

Week 13 and down another 2.4 lbs! I am now exactly 10.1 lbs away from Onderland, and 60 lbs away from goal!! No bite or taste of anything would bring me the same satisfaction I am feeling right now!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
Woohoo, WTG!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
It's weigh in day and Aunt Flo showed up. hopefully I still show a loss. My PMS hasn't been that bad but I am feeling a little bloated. Today I'm going to tell my coach that I'm switching to the alternatives. I just can't keep up the cost of the program. $85 a week has drained the **** out of my pocket. I'm sure it's not going to go very well!
Good luck with your WI and the break up - hope both go well!

Happy Thursday! Only a half day at work today for me - my son has a right after school volleyball tournament at another school, that his school isn't providing transportation for, thanks <sigh>. So, I decided to take the afternoon to pick up a few more things at Costco for Thanksgiving this weekend and maybe clean up a few things in the yard.

I think the TOM bloat disappeared - I stepped on the scale last night (yes, I know, I shouldn't but I just *felt* different) and a definite drop happened so I can't wait to WI next week. Wait, did I actually just say that?

Have a great day everyone!

Jo