View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #15
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 7"

Tera, 29 hours a week sounds like a good amount. You'll figure out what to do with the time. Maybe a walk around the Y track (if they have one).

I missed on the calories yesterday. I thought I'd stayed near 1500 cals (and not because I made good food choices) but then right before bed, I remembered having a 100 cal snack pack in the morning that didn't get logged. So I was just a hair over 1600 cals. Not bad but the food choices were horrendous!!!! I had tortilla chips for dinner. Truthfully they were snarfed down on my way home from work and then just became dinner as I had to not eat the rest of the day. The good part is that I took the rest of the bag and smashed the rest and threw them away. And I really don't want another tortilla chip. I think I hit saturation. Another good is that I already logged my breakfast, added my lunch that I brought and added my afternoon mocha and my little ice cream cone. So I know how many calories I have without losing those things. Again, that is progress since I fell off the wagon. Happily the exercise is still in good order.
Dedicated to logging every morsel for the next three months. Clearly that three months will never end.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote