View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's sunny and very windy here today. I could do without the wind! I'm doing clutter control and laundry. Being gone most of yesterday I didn't do anything around the house. I need to run a couple errands this afternoon but think maybe I'll wait until tomorrow and see if the wind goes down.

Maggie -- I hope your new wheels arrive before you leave! Have a good trip and check in while you are gone! When you said you went through your bean bag, I pictured a bean bag "chair" like the kids had when they were little.

"Gma" -- Think positive about the weather when it's time for Jamaica! What activities are planned for that stop? I'm glad the cane will work ok for you. I usually don't try a new recipe unless I've eaten it or gotten it from someone I know. I enjoy looking at cooking magazines but my creations never look like their pictures! Will your phone work on the ship, or are there computers for your use? I hope you have a wonderful time!

Guess Susan and I will be "home alone" for awhile. I need to get Bob's socks from the dryer and get another load going. Hope you all enjoy a terrific Tuesday!

Last edited by Jean; 10-08-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote