Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 01:03 PM   #1  
reaching my goals

Cool before and after pics

This picture was taken of fullfig and me this summer just before I started Atkins. I'm the one on the left.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:18 PM   #2  
reaching my goals

Talking Fullfig at the ball

This is a pic of fullfig and her husband at the ball. I love the way he is eyeing her and smiling. I'm a bit biased when it comes to my twin, but I think she is stunning.

Finally, I think I got this small enough to post. Anyone with easy tips on how to make pics small enough to post, please share. This quick project has extended into an hour of trial and error.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:40 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

GREAT PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing
Old 11-09-2003, 04:42 PM   #4  
Head Princess

Great pics! You two are beautiful!

For resizing, I open the picture in microsoft paint (standard with windows) and then click on image (in the toolbar), then stretch/skew. Then I just change the height/width and keep the percentages the same. For the pics I posted, I did 50% and that made it half the size but kept the proportions correct.
Old 11-09-2003, 05:05 PM   #5  
reaching my goals

Thanks SP! I'll try that next time. I'll have to take my digital camera to work or have a neighbor snap one of me to post.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:04 PM   #6  
Movin' and Losin'

Thanks for sharing the great photos!! You are both beautiful!!
Old 11-09-2003, 06:44 PM   #7  
reaching my goals

Thanks! You girls are making me feel pretty good.

Jdogg, you should post a pic. We've seen SP in all her Princessdom.

You should feel really good, the both of you are very attractive ladies and you should feel proud.

And you have a wonderful smile

Last edited by Leens; 11-10-2003 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-09-2003, 07:08 PM   #8  
Movin' and Losin'

Supersized: You and fullfig should feel good -- you look great!!

Yeah. I'll have to post a photo. I was actually trying to put my photo as my avatar today, and I got a little frustrated and gave up! I'll work on it some more.

Thanks again for sharing the photos!

Jina
Old 11-09-2003, 07:46 PM   #9  
Slimwithin

Great pix. You are both gorgeous but your sis is really stunning at the ball. What a zinger dress. Wooo HOOOO!!
Old 11-09-2003, 08:31 PM   #10  
Pure Energy

Wow, how beautiful and her husband is obviously completely and totally smitten. It's a wonderful picture, a gorgeous dress. It just can't help but bring a smile to your face.

Do you have a current picture of you ? Maybe it's because I'm new but I've haven't seen you. You're just as gorgeous, I'm sure.

You guys should be so proud! Keep up the good work!
Old 11-09-2003, 10:04 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 207/207/185

Wow - you two are so cute and lovely looking!

And I especially love the picture from the ball - looks like the partygoers were having a great time - and the red dress is perfect!

Froufy
Old 11-09-2003, 10:21 PM   #12  

I cant figure out even how to put an avatar up! I would like to also post a before and after pic and one of my boyfriend and I since he is on Atkins too. how do i do that?
Old 11-09-2003, 11:47 PM   #13  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

Oh that is such a great photo of them! And I too love that dress.....OK Super - let's see some current photos of you now. I knew you were both sisters but I didn't realize twins. Then when I saw the first pic I thought - WOW there is no mistaken they are sisters! You both looked great even before Atkins....

Nurse - I'm sure someone on here could give you some quick steps....all I know is that I fussed around with my pic for what seemed like hours before I got it right. I'm certainly not the one to offer advice.....well, unless you have a few hours to waste?
Old 11-10-2003, 09:58 AM   #14  
Movin' and Losin'

Nursenicki: I'm like Kim -- I struggled getting my avatar up. For the avatar, I think the highest demension the photo can be is 110 pixels x 110 pixels. I just used Microsoft Picture It! to size it correctly. Actually, now that I think about it, it wasn't too difficult! Not sure why I struggled with it for so long... You can choose your avatar under the User CP section of the site -- then go to Edit Options. They have some you can choose from or post your own! Not sure if that helps any or not... As for posting pictures to a message -- I haven't attempted that one yet!

Jina
Old 11-10-2003, 10:37 AM   #15  

ok...thanks everyone for the help...i will give it a shot when i have a few extra hours. I wanted to get to the gym so bad today and just woke up..have to study for a test and then go to work. agh! I will make it to the gym on Wednesday though if it kills me!
Closed Thread