View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #104
tyla

Height: 5'5

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today is going to be another great day! Believe that good things will happen, and they will. I'm so proud of everyone here, trying their best to make this a fantastic October!!

My class went ok last night. It was a different group. One person was kinda difficult, interrupting my teachings several times and disagreeing with everyone. Let's face it - it was a challenge, but I got through it. In spite of it all, I've been doing great with my eating and exercising. I need to prove to myself that I can get through challenges. I never knew why I overate before. Now I get it. Rather than fight back with people, I would punish myself by overeating. I can't do that anymore. My health is too important. Oh, by the way, the rest of the students asked me when I'm teaching again, because they learned so much and had a good time.

Sum38, Sorry you had a little blip, but that's all it was. You did a wonderful job in staying strong for many days. Decide what you are going to do instead of eating the next time you are faced with challenges. I have to get away from the food area to a safe place. Either go out for a walk to blow off some steam and get endorphins, or do something nice for yourself. Drive to a store and buy nail polish or flowers (whatever you like.) Or if you're at work, take a break. Go to the bathroom and fix your hair. I have to have alternatives to break the usual habit. Just a suggestion.

Mainecyn, congratulations!! Now you're back, baby!! Keep the streak going. We're rooting for you!

Mak78, almost a week! Way to go! Keep up the great work! I'm so excited for you!!

Nlauah, so glad you're sticking to it! Weekends are hard, but you're doing it. We're in this together.

Ggbsy, congrats on doing so well this month. Keep up the great work!

Mrs Snark, thank you for your great tips. We're all listening and paying attention. You're an inspiration!

7lbs, sorry about your son being sick. My thoughts are with you today. I know you will do well! You're my inspiration, too!

Last edited by tyla : 10-08-2013 at 12:59 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote