Thread: Wonderslim 11
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:20 AM   #38
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

cadesignergal and MSloser!!

I know I have lost close to 70 pounds thanks to WS products...still have a bit more to go, but know that it is possible.

Coffee is fine to have on WS. Add an entire shake packet to your coffee instead of creamer. Use EAS CarbAdvantEdge Shake as creamer if the entire shake packet is too much. I drink coffee daily, and probably way too much, but I still lose.

Not losing the second week is normal, regardless of medical conditions. The first week is water weight, the second week is your body adjusting to the lower calorie and carb restrictions. Sometimes, it stretches into the third week as well.

It helps to know that weight loss is not linear, so you will have weeks where you lose 8 pounds, weeks where you only lose one pounds, weeks you gain 2 pounds, weeks where nothing happens. Anything can cause this. Water weight retention, adding in exercise, eating off plan, and so on. It is the end result you want. And THAT average is the amount per week lost that the makers advertise.

If you have NOT been exercising prior to WS, do not add it in until you have passed week 3 or 4. Reason being is your body must aclimate to the lower calorie and carb restrictions. You may end up causing more harm than good. After the 3-4 week wait, add it in...word of advise though, if you burn more than 150 calories, be sure to have a shake post workout or you wil stall out. An EAS CarbAdvantEDGE shake works well.

If you have already been working out, bring the intenstity down for 3-4 weeks then bring it back up after the initial period of adjustment, following the same rule of if you burn more than 150 calories, to add a shake.

I work out 6 days a week, rotating in between running, weight training, and HIIT. Know that if you exercise, your weight loss will slow or potentially stall, so figure out now if you are more concerned about weight loss or health. For me, it was a no brainer....I want health. So, I have a slower loss. And I am okay with that

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost:
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote