View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #33
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Good Night Magnolias

GOOD ROCKTOBER EVENING MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Well ~ Will went to the bank and got a check cut to cover the cost of the MH and we will pay for the tow dolly when we get there. So now we are just waiting for the wheels to arrive so they can mount them here in town. We will leave tomorrow but not early for we will wait for the place to get their freight around 10:45 am. This waiting is for the birds but it takes what it takes and if the wheels don’t arrive tomorrow we will just have them mount the new tires on our existing wheels and change them when we get back for the new ones should be here by then. I will get everything ready to go tonight and we will head out tomorrow with or without new wheels. We just have to have new tires before we go and they do have them waiting for us.

I have gone through my bean bag and replenished the bottles as needed. It is the neatest bag which has a hook which hangs up when it is unzipped and makes everything visible for it has multiple pockets in it for “stuff.” I have small sizes of all the things I use here at home in my hygiene routine. Tooth bush and paste, shampoo, etc. and the list goes on. It is all ready to go and now I will get all my clothes rounded up that I will be taking and into a garment bag.

We plan on being back in a week or so.

Have a great night my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote