View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
TERAPET

S/C/G: 177/153/138

Height: 5'6"

My cals are still high-so far 1690 and I have not had dinner yet. I am heading to the Y soon for a step class so I will get that in. This weekend I got in a great hike at a state park and several hours of yard work. I love being outdoors. I have slowed down with the weight gain lately so I am getting closer to making a correction.

Marie-my back pain is pretty much chronic. As long as I exercise on a regular basis I am fine but when other things get in the way of my schedule, then things go bad quickly. That is when I have to be very careful at my Y classes or working in the yard or I end up in considerable pain. It does get better in a matter of days though. Before I figured out how to exercise and exercise correctly, I had pretty much constant pain and not much mobility in my back or neck-and I was only in my forties then! Oh well, I figured out the magic but there are many abdominal exercises where I cannot keep up with other people. Glad to hear your neck muscles are recovering. Scones sound delish!

TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote