View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #46
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday All...

Was a very lazy weekend. We babysat lil man Saturday night and all day yesterday. He was so good and so funny. He is really talking now and putting words together. Nanna, What happenend? Oh my goodness, Papaw. Too stinken cute and so much fun.

HAPPY, I love your avatar. Did Nina pose for that pix? lol I know probably not. We had rain like the dickens also. I think the entire yard is flooded. Putting the tomatos in a dark place MAKES them ripen faster. Just FYI. Hence placing them in a brown paper bag. THe method of choice for me. Your festival sounds a lot like our Covered Bridge Festival that we all are going to next Wednesday. My DS says they always have a lot of craps (crafts) at those festivals. haha

SHADDIE...Home again, home again, jiggity jig. You are our gadabout. Safe travels. Any news from Jen?

CHELLE...I will send you a thumb drive. I am not as handy as you all on the puter stuff. I also cannot guarantee it will get there by this Friday. If you want to pull some pix off of my FB page that's ok too.

CEEG...may the force be with you on working until you are ready to retire. Some days my mind says ok you can do this, other days my body says you've got to be kidding me.

LAURA...our exercise queen and almost at goal super lady. Hope your weekend was marvelous.

Hugs, Loves, Strength and Healing prayers to our MELLIE.

That's it for me for now. I have a 4 day work week. My BFF is coming in from St. Louis this week and I am taking Friday off to spend some time with her. THat should be fun.

Loves and hugs.

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote