View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #66
ILoveVegetables

S/C/G: 220/204/120

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Snark View Post
It is easy, of course, to write about the good days. But often, when someone has a bad day, they don't post on that day.
You're so right about this, Mrs Snark. Many times when I overeat or binge, I feel bad and avoid posting. Mainly I feel that people here put so much effort into their weight loss and staying on plan, so if they're doing it, why can't I just muster up the willpower to do it myself. I'll try to post every day regardless of whether it was a good or bad day

I've been thinking about cutting down my portions further. Like I've mentioned before, I cut my portions almost in half (I don't count calories) and have cut out sodas completely. But I'm just not losing weight. I would ideally like to cut down my dinner portion which is normally a little bigger because I eat with my family and they really like cooking good stuff for dinner. One thing I'm worried about, though, is their reactions. Whenever they notice me taking less food, they ask about it and think I'm trying to starve myself. They mean well, and they are supportive of my weight loss efforts, but they don't know much about what I'm doing so to them, it just looks like I'm trying to eat much less and think it's unhealthy. How do I handle these questions?