View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #26
Jean

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a very cool 45 degrees but sunny in my neighborhood this morning. The storms missed us last night but lots of farm damage just to the west of us. Bob is out taking pictures; I relay messages as the calls come in. He is helping the adjuster by taking pictures and the farmers can start their clean-up. He and Jason had planned to remove the stinky fridge from the cabin this morning but Jason's area has storm damage too, so he started getting calls last night.

"Gma" -- I hope you will post your new hairdo picture on FB! on another 2#s gone forever! I know how frustrating it is to wait for something but as long as you get the cane before you leave it will be ok. I just got a box from UPS and it was so dirty I hated to even pick it up. I would have said something to the driver but he was long gone by the time I got to the door. I saw videos of the snow storm across SD yesterday. Jason was out there hunting last weekend; I'm glad it wasn't yesterday! Keep positive thoughts that the weather pattern will change by the time you are off the ship.

I've been to the bank so I won't have to do the gift shop deposit on Monday. Other than that, it's laundry and making bars today. Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!

Last edited by Jean : 10-05-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote