View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #20
gma22

Good morning girls. Looks like lots of rain is in store for us driving to Florida. I just hope it all clears up and we have fair weather for the cruise. The Jamaica excursion is outside so rain would totall squash it, but the Cozumel one is indoors. Kind of hard to swim on the ship in the rain too.

I have upstairs bathrooms to clean today and I am going to start putting stuff in the hygiene bag so we can mark it off. Jack is going to the post office tomorrow and put in our hold card.

I decided to quit letting pride stand in the way and I got a folding cane for the trip. My right knee is giving me a lot of trouble and having something to lean on will help. It is a lovely blue pattern with a nice silicone handle so I won't get blisters. I may not have to use it all the time, but it will be nice to have on those days my knee is giving me fits.

I have my scarf done, but it won't let me post it. It says the upload fails for everything so don't know what is going on. If you are on FB, I posted it there.

Maggie: Sounds like you are going to have a grand time. NM is very beautiful but I really didn't like living there much at least nearly 40 years ago. Las Cruces is all built up now and would be a nice place to live, but back then there wasn't much shopping etc. Jack's sister lives in Lubbock and he has lots of family all over Texas. We had pork chops, green beans, and this boxed noodle stuff we really like. It is an olive oil noodle combo and it is really good and the pts aren't bad either.

Jean: We have never had a problem with the amount of times he saw Dr Anderson. We would always have to get a referral though and if Tricare ok'd the referral, which they always did we were good to go. They allowed all 6 of my d and c's. which you would have thought they would have put a kabosh on because it was only a total of about 18 months. No, I don't think they are going to provide welfare services, but I am not sure. I read this morning that Obama is digging in his heels and refusing to compromise and the Republicans are refusing too also so who knows. We pay our mortgage with his Navy Retirement so I hope they get on the ball pretty soon.

I guess I better get going on morning chores. They just don't seem to do themselves. Have a great Thursday!! Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote