View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #19
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD ROCKTOBER AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

They say this day will get up to 85įs and low wind again. I love it when there is just a breeze. I am a tad bit better this day and hopefully by the time Monday comes around I will be rid of this pain. If not, I can deal with it on the road by being careful if the pain isnít any worse than it is today.

I am thinking of what to make for dinner and have decided on some oven baked au gratin potatoes with pork chops on top and a big green salad. I need to make another of that mix that I posted last for it was totally yummy. Will liked it so it was gone quicker than I thought it would be. He will eat them but doesnít really care for mushrooms so I got the bulk of them. Next time I make it I think I will add sliced radishes.

Will bought me the cutest ger-prize when he went into the office store ~ It looks like a book covered in old fashioned paper with butterflies on it which is 4Ĺ in. tall; 3Ĺ in. wide; and 1Ĺ in. thick. The front opens and it is a box filled with beautiful note paper with a Victorian scroll design on the top and on the bottom of the pages are little butterflies. I can use the box as a keep-sake box when the paper is all used up I do believe.

JEAN So you thought our Jeep was red. Well when we went to buy one we test drived a red one and didnít like the fact it had 4 doors and was so long. I asked the man if they had a yellow one (safest color) and he said they just had one come in the back which had just a couple thousand miles on it but hadnít been cleaned up. We asked to see it anyway and were jazzed to find out it was a Rubicon Rock Crawler and then it was ours. (The sales person (new to the lot) didnít have a clue what the difference was between a Sport and a Rubicon so we were able to get it for Sport prices and saved a few thousand dollars that way.) Yellow is the safest color for a vehicle for it can be seen where all those road color cars blend with the road. Some vehicles just donít look good in yellow though. There are a few things on our Jeep that are no longer coming on the new Rubicons; like locking axels and skid plates to name a couple of the items . If a person wants locking axels he is looking at $2500 each axel plus labor to get them installed. So now you know a little bit more about our vehicle.

DONNA FAYE I am sure your friend will love the footies you are making for her. You do such beautiful work. Oh dear, you come clean my three bathrooms and I will gladly do your dusting. Texas will be fun and so will NM ~ there is a place there that we like to buy western art. We have some other favorite places there to visit also. It will be a nice trip I do believe. Relaxing and fun. If all the new stuff we are having put on the Jeep aren't done on Friday we don't have to leave Monday and can leave Tuesday instead.

Have a great afternoon my Magnolia friends.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote