Thread: Wonderslim 11
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #33
Niecey

S/C/G: 215/213/160

I just order a four week plan from Wonderslim!!!

I'm on another plan right this minute and I'm almost done. I haven't really lost a lot of weight, maybe 5 pounds but I've lost quite a bit of inches on it. (6 inches in my waist alone!) I'm definitely a lot smaller than when I started the program. I finish on October 3rd.

I don't plan on starting Wonderslim until the end of October but I wanted to have it on hand since I've got the momentum going of eating right and working out. I didn't want to end up backing out.

I know it will be three weeks until I start but I want to be able to maintain what I've done so far on my own because one day I'll have to do it. I have to go to a function on the 11th and 12th and of course there will be food involved but since I've been doing this and my workouts, I won't go overboard because I don't want to end up back where I started.

I want to stay as close to the plan as possible starting October 28th through November 24th, right before Thanksgiving :-). Then I believe I'll do another 4 weeks starting in January 2014 but it could change! lol

So, I'll definitely be joining everyone here later on in the month.

Goal #1: 212 -
Goal #2: 207 -
Goal #3: 202 -
Goal #4: 197 -
Goal #5: 192 -
Goal #6: 187 -
Niecey is offline   Reply With Quote