Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #1  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Talking I'm so proud of myself!

I am almost through my week of PMS and I haven't really had a bad day! In fact, I've done exceptionally well. PMS is always a progress killer for me whether it be the weight fluctuations, cravings or laziness.. one or all usually make me give up. This time, I stayed focused, worked out when I didn't want to and only binged like.. once.. and I didn't even go over my calorie goal (I was craving pizza after all of my meals for the day were complete and settled for popcorn and crackers).

Now the challenge will be working out through the bloat, cramps and fatigue of TOM week. But I figure if I can handle the hardcore cravings of PMS that will be cake! (not literally).

Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 07:53 AM   #2  
heavenleighstar

S/C/G: 332/320/220

Height: 5'4

Congrats im also having PMS unfortunately I gave up to the cravings I had Chinese food which I measured out and counted the calories I gained .4 oz probably bc of the sodium. So im determined today to eat better. Its not easy but we can do this!!!

Last edited by skinnyki; 09-28-2013 at 07:54 AM.
skinnyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #3  
I dream in sci-fi

S/C/G: 222/150/150

Height: 5'6"

Way to go, Avezy44! I caved a couple days this week, but still stayed within my caloric intake allowance. But it really sucks. Most of the time I don't. But I did only gain 1.4 lbs, which is great for me, because I have a tendency with bloating and binging to put on like 5 lbs. So hopefully next week I'll be back down again. Stupid hormones. Losing weight has made them more evil. lol. Thankfully the rest of the month I'm not excessively hungry.
JuvenileNarcissist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Bravo!! Excellent job. Keep up the great work. We all know it isn't easy. Congratulations!
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #5  
Petite and tiny!

Height: Less than 5"0'

Default Good for you!!!

The good news is, the longer you stay binge-free and lose the weight, the lighter the PMS gets!!! What we put in our body really does affect the way it functions, and hormones work better if we eat healthy, stay binge-free and lose the extra weight.

Congrats!
ggbsy is offline   Reply With Quote