View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #8
miniDoodles

S/C/G: 174#/At my GoaL 145#.

Height: 5'4"

Susie, I found no pills @ stores of equal quality as hers; so I was happy to see them on sale now @ Kroger through Oct.30 for -$4 less than the website. I bought the 'daily maintenance' to not shock my GI tract w being a beginner on probiotics. This is what is helping me: Ultimate Flora RTS Daily Probiotic 15 Billion the label reads ~ {Once-Daily Maintenance Probiotic Supports Digestive and Immune Health with 15 Billion Live Cultures/contains 10 beneficial Bifido and Lacto probiotic strains working differently to optimize digestive health/With many different strains of probiotics in our intestinal tract, more strains are better/As we age, our level of Bifidobacteria declines. Ultimate Flora Daily Probiotic contains 50% Bifido to help maintain a healthy digestive environment.} The directions say to take 1 capsule daily w a light meal. Click on your needs/concerns @ her website ww.brendawatson.com it has health info about several things besides the GI & also see 'her pic' Susie she looks like she could b your older sister/mom If P&G has a probiotic w the same contents as hers, Please post the name here for us so I can see if it is locally sold & it's price. TY
That is soo interesting that U were working in the dept. @ P&G, U r so fortunate to work in the probiotic unit for 2 years.
I don't like the previews for next week on Nashville, I want Rena & Deacon to stay in Luv & b together by the end of this season. The new show was ok, not as exciting as I thought it would b, I did like seeing their beginning Luv story. Teddy was a *** about the new baby & I want Scarlett & her 1st boyfriend back together because he deserves another chance; not her song-partner jerk that she sang with @ the bar/he's kinda weird. I can barely wait to see Revenge next Sunday night, I love that show & seeing Emily shot falling into the water!!! How can she survive that??? Do U have any New fav tv shows yet?

Tori, U said U had >> (2 binge days & gained 2 lbs) << We all fall down & U got back up & on track , It's prob mostly water & you'll dance-off those 2# in a flash. I shopped & timed my walking/steps/pedometer for over 3 1/2 hrs today & my legs were achy, I'm counting that as my exercise today. I was exhausted & got deli food for supper. So shopping w my pedometer on me will count towards my daily-challenge-time, I also had on my wrist-pulse heart rate monitor on & I was burning fat U mentioned a yeast prob here is a link to it, U prob already know this info, but I didn't know anything about it till I clicked on digestive conditions. I read she has a formula to help ppl w your condition. ww.brendawatson.com/digestive-conditions/candida

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend, we're taking the 4 grandbabes to supper/a pizza buffet & Saturday @ 7pm see the movie: Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2, this will b the first time our 2 1/2 yr. has been @ a movie theater & we know he'll giggle loudly. We're keeping the kids overnight & mommy & dad r going to a annual adults-only hayride party.

ps: We r not supposed to post links on 3FC, so that's why I omit the first w on websites, we all know there r 3 w's on all the sites, so just add a w to my links. Brenda W. also has a free: Daily Health Journal to log-on that has things listed I've never seen before, so here it is & I'm probably printing it out to use & also send it to my KindleFire tablet to use. She also has a healthy, good diet book w the focus on total health, go take a peek. A few of my tops friends use her Fiber diet book. ww.brendawatson.com/diet/daily-health-journal/ ww.brendawatson.com/diet/daily-health-journal/Daily-Health-Journal.pdf