View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 03:13 AM   #56
mariposssa

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

The reason I was talking about your credentals is because you took the condescending tone that you couldn't be bothered to educate me. We are going in circles which is kind of like Alan Aragon and Dr Lustig went in circles on the same topic. Since those experts in their field cannot agree we are not likely to either. We can just assume you will continue your regurgitation of Aragon's critique and I could then respond with Lustig's rebuttals. But, there isn't much point in that.

There is a valid debate in the topic...the experts cannot even agree. Which is why I had a problem with the way you present your arguments. You assume that everyone who disagrees with you is an uneducated idiot. You even went so far as to call out the OP and give him an F on his topic which was rude and unnecessary. So, carry on without me and if you run out of talking points from Aragon or his comment section, just attack the intelligence of anyone who dares to have a different opinion. I guess that is one way to "win" a debate.
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote