View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
miniDoodles

S/C/G: 174#/At my GoaL 145#.

Height: 5'4"

Hey Tori TY for starting our new thread.

I'm down 3# this week The only thing different I've done is I've taken 5 Probiotic tablets. I watched a PBS show about how: stress, belly-aches, constipation, heart-burn, RX & antibiotics can affect our GI tract. I was @ Kroger & saw the same person that had the same PBS seminar on a bottle of pills on sale thru October 30/$14. I bought them because I've had all those symptoms this year. Those pills have helped me in several ways including more energy So while they r on sale I'll buy several more bottles & I'll take them daily for another week; then I'll take 3 tablets weekly to keep my GI tract healthy; the 3# weight loss was a happy bonus. My dh's cancer tumor was attached to his colon & his oncologist recommends probiotics along w eating healthy & assumes that Everyone that has the symptoms discussed on the PBS seminar knows about the importance of a healthy GI tract & mortality. Here is a link to read more about the person I watched on PBS ww.brendawatson.com if anyone is interested.

Tori & Susie I'm sooo proud of U for sticking to your Christmas goals

About the 'work-out goal' I'm in; I'll just Pledge to do 250 minutes=35 minutes daily. My upper body, abs & back r very strong; but my quads r not as strong so I'll focus on that area, prob w lunges, walking & light weights so I won't re-injure my knee.

Susie, my 2 fav cats that I've taken care of r 2 girls; a beautiful big~sweet Rag-doll & a Persian w the personality of Miss Piggy from the Muppets

Today is dh & my 'fast day' (for Jesus) w eating light. Breakfast was a cup of milk w protein powder & lunch was a pear w a cup of milk. Supper will b a cup of milk & a cup of steamed broccoli sprinkled w parmesan cheese. If I'm hungry later I'll have a glass of water flavored w cucumber slices & a cup of hot tomato juice w chili powder. If I don't have a protein 3x day I have 'no energy' to function at all. On our 'fast days' I stay under 700 calories & because dh needs muscle energy, he eats 1,000 cals. Our other 'fast day' is on Mondays, some ppl call Mondays meatless & we always have a healthy veggie soup @ lunch & supper.

Anybody watching the Voice, wow such awesome talent this season! Nashville returns tonight, I'll b watching it