Old 09-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

Default Fatigue?

So I started a low-carb diet, and it is working amazingly well for both myself and my sister! I'm really happy with the results, and the fact that I don't go hungry--however I've noticed that I get worn our a lot easier (walking up three flights of stairs to my apartment, for example, was a breeze beforehand and is enough to make my legs burn now!)

I suppose it cooould be period fatigue (TMI ladies, sorry ) but I have a suspicion that its not. Is there something I should be adjusting? More fat maybe? (and if so, does anyone have any recommendations on where to get that?) I'm pretty new to low-carb so I don't really know how to troubleshoot this, but I DO know that I don't want to quit a diet that's working so well for me.

Or maybe I'm just a whiner, haha.

I get ~20g of Carbs depending on the day, almost all from veggies if that makes a difference.

Any advice would be appreciated
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 69kg/65/60

Height: 5ft

You'll adjust. I had low energy when I first began WW. It was the swapping from being on such high energy foods to more nutrient rich. In a week my body had adjusted and now I am feeling the benefits health wise. I'm glad I'm not lethargic like I was before I started. Keep up the good work.
happybug is offline   Reply With Quote