View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #11
Rockabillygirl
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

Height: 5'7"

Good morning! I've am doing a bead/jewelry show all weekend so my normal routine is all messed up, but I've managed to stay OP. I took a bag of lettuce and munched it like potato chips when I got really hungry -- kind of weird but what the heck! Also had some zucchini slices and a mango drink for lunch, then had my evening IP (vanilla drink) for a late afternoon snack since I knew I'd be starving. Came home and had my usual dinner.

I sure hope today is better in other ways -- I stayed up late Friday night to get all my stuff ready and my car loaded, got up early yesterday so I could have a full two hours to set up my display . . . went out to the garage and my car wouldn't start. Had to call AAA and wait for them . . . it was the battery and thankfully the guy had one with him so he swapped it out for me and I got to the show an hour before opening instead of two hours, but I got there so that was good! Then after all that the crowds were very, very thin and my total sales for 8 hours yesterday were . . . $10. I spent $93 on the battery before I left the house, plus the table space was $85 . . . I sure hope things pick up today! Lots of people stopped and told me how incredible my work was, but no one bought anything. But the sellers around me and I still had a fun time of it, and I won a couple raffles so that was cool! But I really want to (a) make some money, and (b) get rid of some of my stuff!!

Well, if I don't get going I'll be late again today so I better move along.

Have a great day everyone, and let's all continue to be big losers!