View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #7
slownsteady
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Is there a way to edit and link the original thread to the first post here?

There are some great things that get lost sometimes when a thread changes to volume ii or iii etc...
I was lamenting (and hoping!) the same thing! I hope someone knows how to do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KareVT View Post
I haven't received access to my ticker yet. I understand that it needs to be 20 full days of being active on the site. Not sure where I fall. But question, where does the signature link appear - do I have to go into the Edit Profile section or, when I enter User CP will I see a link that will allow me to create a ticker once it is time?
Yep, when the day comes, when you go to User CP, you will see a new "Edit Signature" option. Seems like you've been on here longer than 20 days! Hope you get it soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
Good morning!

I started on Aug. 25, which, in retrospect was a bit crazy, as it was the day before school started. I thought that would prove difficult, but it has been much easier than I thought it would! I just had my four week WI. Pretty happy with the results (down 18 pounds so far). I just joined is community, but I have been reading the forums for a while to get ideas and support. Thanks for this thread!
Welcome!! You have had a GREAT start! Congratulations! So happy to have you join our "Augusters" group