Thread: Wonderslim 11
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #30
Monster Soju

S/C/G: 145/145/120

Height: 5'4"

I ran into some friends who lost a significant amount of weight in just one summer. I was a little embarrassed to ask them what they did, but I asked anyway, and they told me they did the MF diet.

After hearing their stories and instantly seeing the results, I decided I wanted to try it too! But thankfully for the world wide web, I ran into reviews about the better taste of WS foods, so I went and ordered the 4-week diet package today. I'm so excited!!!

So, I'm trying to plan my meals ahead of time so I know what to shop for and cook and I have questions.

1. For the women's meal plan, I don't see an option to use the foods listed as "Fats". Are they clumped in with the "Optional" servings?
2. I wish I could have half a bagel with some cream cheese. Would it be terribly wrong to have 1 starch AND 1 optional for breakfast and omit something else? : )
3. An older WS forum said you can have starch with the Lean & Green Meal, but it's not listed on there anymore. Has the meal plan changed over the years?
Monster Soju is offline   Reply With Quote