View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #10
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

We are planning to go to the “city” tomorrow and have lunch at Olive Garden and visit Michael’s craft shop. Michael’s has “stuff” that we can’t find here. Will needs some special type thick foam packing material that doesn’t have any corrosive material in it to use in his bullet display case.

This is such a good snack and good for you also ~ easy to make too.
ORANGE SECTIONS
Peal and section a navel orange
Cut the sections in half and place in a bowl
Sprinkle over the cut sections:
1T Orange Juice
1T Lemon Juice
1 tsp sugar (I use Splenda® measures like sugar)
Tad bit of ground cinnamon

I am so pleased that the hot summer temps are subsiding and we are having a bit of cooler weather. But I do keep my little bottle of Eye Itch Relief handy for sure. Tissues and that little bottle are my good friends especially this time of the year here in the ♥-Land. I never experienced “allergies” until we moved here.

We just got back from our ride round-about the country and to visit the buffalo. The male baby has caught up with the first born female and is taller than her now. He should bring a big price when he gets full grown for someone that wants a big bull if he is anything like his father. The crops in the fields look lush and thick so there should be a good crop of Milo, sunflower seeds, hay and such.

For dinner I have decided to make a stir fry type meal using some leftover spaghetti noodles that I had frozen and some cut up pork tenders and lots of chopped veggies. Using my wok I use very little oil to coat the wok and it works quite well for the stir fry using some cooking spray on the veggies.

JEAN I got a chuckle out of your wanting your washer and dryer upstairs for I am ever so thankful ours is downstairs. That is since I don't do stairs well and so Will does that chore. Lunches are made for soup and sandwiches and leftovers unless of course you go out for that meal.

DONNA FAYE I do hope all goes well with you during your wait for the day for the cruise to come. You seem to have all your ducks in a row. Wills computer printer mirrors needed a nice cleaning which cleared up the problem.

Have a great afternoon/evening Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote