Old 09-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #1  

Default Zumba... in your house?

Hi everyone!

I used to loveeee going to zumba class at the gym but always felt so silly during the class. I bought the wii verison for my home and I have to say, I think I feel even more strange doing it at home... has anyone else tried this?

What do you all think about it?
SarahLynn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #2  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

I've never tried Zumba at a gym, but I have the WII version of it. I had fun doing it, but yea, I felt silly in my own living room. lol it doesn't help that I can't really dance, at least not like the zumba people.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #3  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

My body can't move like what the want to (and I can hoopdance). But I just move it in hopes that it is the super awesome workout everyone swears it is.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #4  
Aussie :)

S/C/G: 101.4kg/98.3kg/70kg

Height: 5'11

I haven't tried it yet but really want to in December when I go over and visit my boyfriend in the states. I always swear I'll workout but I never end up doing so, so I think Zumba would be good motivation as it seems like it could be fun even though I have two left feet lol
mzshaunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 238/188/150

Height: 5'2

I love Zumba and do it once a week...my instructor is tough and half the time I can't follow along but she says as long as I'm moving and having fun-which I do!! its a good workout
SarainMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #6  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I loved doing Zumba at the gym! I loved the atmosphere! But it became too expensive to have a gym membership so I bought a game for the PS3. I don't really feel weird doing it at home, it's just a bit lonely! Seeing other people get really invested in it spurred me on, so when it's just little ol' me I just have myself to inspire. I do get a little silly with it at times, you should let go of insecurities and just go for it! You'll feel so much better afterwards ;p.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

I do Zumba on the Wii, Just Dance, Country Dance and yoga in my living room. I don't usually feel silly. But, I had several years of dance, flags, poms in both high school and college and even took ballet as one of my college gym electives. The only one that sometimes makes me feel odd is yoga. Some of those contortions feel weird, look strange or my body just doesn't want to go there. Still. Also, I won't do any of them if my teens have friends over. It may not feel silly for the most part; but I definitely prefer to not have an audience. My performance & recital days are behind me and will most likely remain there.
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote