View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I have two flies buzzing around my head and they are driving me bonkers. The moment I pick up my swatter they disappear then when I lay it down they are back with a vengeance. I will nail them before the day is over with I am sure. Yipekio I just nailed one and there is one to go. Got em! Now is fly free in here for awhile anyway.

Now Wills printer is going bonkers for it prints black streaks all over the printing on a page. He is off to the computer store to discuss this dilemma as I type. I haven’t set up my new printer yet for I have not had anything I have needed to print. I should probably get it all set up today though.

I don’t know why I haven’t been posting for I guess I just got distracted doing other things that haven’t been done in awhile. I have not been on my computer much so that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. I’ve been looking at my glass and patterns and think I have enough oranges and browns to make some lovely fall leaves. I haven’t done any glass work in awhile and want to make something. I will have to make an order soon though for I am just about out of solder.

We just got back from getting some lunch and doing our drive about the area. We stopped at the feed store and got some suet for the birds. Since we started feeding them it is important to offer the suet to help with their digestion. It comes in various flavors and today it was on sale so we got enough to last for awhile.

DONNA FAYE That is a nice belt you showed. You do such interesting work. Sorry your head has been hurting. I am sure Jack will enjoy the surprise you have for him.

SUSAN I made lists to match what was in the boxes when we moved in a little booklet. The box number was in the booklet then a list of what was in the box. The helpful crew that came over to help us unpack threw my little booklet in the fire with some packing material. I then didn’t have a clue what was in each box. We were only going to be in that place about 2 weeks until our house was ready and I was not going to unpack everything. But having my list destroyed I had to open every box and search for what we needed to use for those two weeks. I don’t think we will ever move from here ~ at least we don’t have any plans to do so as of yet. We do still plan to get a Motor-home and do some traveling. This is certainly allergy season ~ take care.

JEAN I am sure the parents of the kids that are on those ball teams are appreciative that you attend the games. Adults if at all possible should show their support for their kids and grandkids.

Have a great day Magnolias!

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 09-17-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote