General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2001, 06:42 PM   #1  

Smile

Anyone else on (or back on, as the case may be) NutriSystem? I was on it a few years back (coupled with Herbal PF) and it worked really well, but the center unexpectedly closed down.

I found out, recently, that NutriSystem is back - online only. You can order as little as one week of food (or as much as you want) and they even have new menu choices. I had lost about 30 lbs before my center closed so I was ready to give it a try again - especially when I found out that the price of a week's worth of food hadn't even changed!

I'm back on it and lost 4lbs. my first week! I need to lose 50 more, but I'm happy to be back on the program. I went to GNC and got an herbal appetite supplement and that, coupled with my program meals will hopefully do the trick for me.

Please let me know if anyone else is on or back on the program. I'd like to hear opinions from others!

Regards!
Old 04-30-2001, 11:15 PM   #2  

I just ordered food Saturday. The web site seems good. I am excited to get started. I am really busy but I will try to post here as often as I can. I think a Nutrisystem thread on this site would be wonderful.

KaraC
Old 05-01-2001, 12:19 PM   #3  

Hi Kara:

Am I glad I'm not the only one here! I lost 4 lbs. my first week (last week) and I've already lost another 2 this week, though my "official" weigh in on my home scale is Thursday.

You'll have to let me know your favorite foods. My favorite dinner is Macaroni & Cheese with Beef and the two noodle cup lunches are good, too. For snacks, I'm partial to the cheese curls. They're just like cheetos.

Good luck and keep me posted. It's nice to have a NutriSystem buddy.

P.S. - I'm wearing pants today that I bought too small (they were a really good deal at the outlet malls) a month ago! They fit perfectly now! Yahoo!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 10:06 PM   #4  

I am happy to not be the only one also. I am extremely busy, so I don't get to log in daily, but my official weigh in day is also Thursday.

Today was my first day and I did okay. Food was better than I expected it to be and I survived. The hunger was minimal.

I have about 50 pounds to lose. How about yourself?

Have a good week and I will check in every few days.

I hope we can attract some interest in this thread.
Old 05-04-2001, 06:45 PM   #5  

I also have about 50 to lose. I lost another 2.5 lbs this week. My Nutrisystem total is 6.5, however, I'd lost a couple of pounds before starting so I'm actually down 10 lbs.

The first few days are the worst, but it gets easier.

Have a good weekend!
Closed Thread