View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #87
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Is it Friday yet? bleh...it is so beautiful outside. I am finally going to the doc today about my foot/ankle. I have limped around all summer since daddy's funeral in June like Igor dragging his foot around. It is time to see what is really going on in there and maybe get treated. That is today at 2 pm.

CEEG....we were to get rain yesterday also but noooooo. Looks like maybe tomorrow or Thursday. We can only hope.

CHELLE...did you get your to do list done? What do you have on the agenda for this weekend? You are so busy these days.

LAURA...I love love love canoeing. We go over to Turkey Run, Indiana, which is about mid state, west side. It is a beautiful park. As a matter of fact that is where my niece got married. So pretty. Ahhh, the Hallmark channel..I have seen First Daughter several times. It is a pretty cute movie. November 2nd starts the C word movies which will make our MELLIE very happy. We are on our last season of Smallville, thank GOD. It is getting stupider every episode. My hair dresser and I swapped out my Downton Abby for her Fallen Skies series. We will start that next.

Howdie to Shad-how's your DS? and Happy-how is your DH and your feet?...

Make a great day.

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote