View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #85
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Sorry to be away...and now I've got a to do list for work a mile long. Well, better to be busy, I guess. I had a great weekend...lots of fun with my friends. My joy is tempered by the shootings at the DC Navy Yard. Such senseless acts of violence!

Annie - I'm glad your brother is out of the hospital. I hope his health continues to improve.

Shad - Same for DS2. I hope he makes a complete recovery from Bells Palsy. Thanks also for the update regarding Mel.

Donna - I cannot believe the temps you're getting. Yikes! Temps below freezing in September. Sheesh!

Laura - Great photo! I'd love to do some canoeing or kayaking for an afternoon.

Ceejay - well done on the plank!!

Time to get back to my to do list. Boss is out today, but tomorrow he'll be expecting significant progress. After work, I'm either going to do 1/2 hour on the recumbent bike or an hour of water aerobics. Then it's home to do some writing in prep for sharing sessions in an online writing workshop I've signed up for.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote