View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #18
Wannabeskinny

S/C/G: 215/199/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagecat View Post
Tech dummy here so I'll describe: Left over grilled lamb and fresh vegetable curry (carrots, peas, a few new potatoes, zucchini) on a bed of chopped braised kale, onion, garlic and bell pepper. Our garden overflows with potatoes, carrots, kale and zucchini right now so we'll be eating it till frost hits.
Do you have a cell phone and a computer? Alls you have to do is take a picture on your phone, and then email it to your own email address. On your computer create a file called "Food Photos" or whatever you like to call it. Open the email, on your computer and then right click on the photo. Click "save image as" and and send it to that new file you created.

Then at 3FC, reply to this message and on the top of the box where you type your message look for the little paperclip symbol next to the happy face. Click it, click "choose file" and it will travel to your files and attach. This might make no sense but I hope it helps.

I've never made a curry. Do you just sautee the vegetables and add a curry powder or do more ingredients go in?

"Binging is a descent into a world where every restriction... is cut loose. At its core is a feeling of deprivation.. a feeling you can never get enough. Binges do not signify a lack of willpower or inability to care for yourself. On the contrary, binges are a urgent attempt to care for yourself when you feel uncared for. They are the voice of survival. Binges are the mark of the self that says, 'I am tired of feeling deprived, of being told I am wrong, that I am bad." - Geneen Roth
Wannabeskinny is offline   Reply With Quote