View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #48
teacher1

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Diana- i finally made it to a ymca yoga class. It was an hour of beginning yoga. I was worried when I got there since kids were in the class. That makes me sound rude but I love kids just not when I'm working out but the class was really good. It was a much better pace than gentle yoga. I'm going to try another class or two this week. This Sat class is good but sometimes the weekends are crazy. I bet Cody was enjoying the cool weather. My dogs love Fall weather.

Laura- good luck tonight... families can be so difficult. I had to run my sister around yesterday and it was rough. She says stuff about my weight but I bite my tongue about her poor life choices. I've been doing some subbing. It seems like one week with no jobs and then 3 in a week. But it's all working out. I've picked 4 classrooms to sub in this year and I'll be way over the amount of days I need The hip does seem a little better with the adjustment. Thanks!

Alright, I had to move my ticker up 1 pound But owning it and making some baby steps this week.
-tracking my food
-trying 2 ymca yoga classes this week
-moving down on the scale

today-ymca 1 hour yoga & swimming at my parent's house