Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Hello all!
So my food package came today! I'm a little nervous to start though.... I talked to my coach, and everything is good to go, but I'm so worried that I will mess something up somehow....
I don't want to disappoint myself, nor the people who are helping me out with this program, so I am looking forward to having you all to turn to! Please bear with me in the next few weeks as I get use to this program!
You CAN do this. Best thing to do is to follow your IP Phase One sheet exactly as written. You CANNOT FAIL if you follow it 100%!

Plan each night for the next day: exactly which packets you will have, what your lunch veggies will be and your dinner protein/veggies. Add your oil, add your salt, take your vitamins... That's it! Oh, and READ READ READ this forum!!!

Don't be nervous. One more suggestion for the first week or two - if you are still nervous you may not want to start making all the tasty sounding packet hack recipes right away. Stick w/the straight packets to see how that goes. You CAN certainly start w/ the recipes right away, but you just might feel more comfortable getting into the IP process first, then venture out.

Post questions in the daily thread for maximum response or look for existing topics that relate to your question. We are ALL here to support and cheer you on!

Last edited by JLUS; 09-12-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:34 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
NSV - first exercise since reaching goal/maintenance...

I have always been content to walk and could walk and walk and not get tired/winded but DETEST jogging (sorry all you dedicated runners!) and at most of my adult weight, couldn't really if I had wanted to. Before IP when staying at a hotel for work frequently, I would walk a mile on the treadmill. The last year or so before IP while trying to lose weight, I tried jogging... For one minute! That was all I could do then walk and jog again for a minute. Out of the 20-30 minutes, I would run maybe four separate minutes.

Tonight back at the hotel for the first time in months, decided to try the jog again and... A few minutes went by, a little tired, but hey, not bad... Ok, maybe I can go a couple more... Five, seven, ten and still going. I JOGGED for FIFTEEN MINUTES... Consecutive minutes, mind you... Yes (fist pump and high five!!)!!!

Ok, doubt I will become a confirmed jogger, but, you never know!!
Good for you!!!
It's a brand new game now!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:54 PM   #63  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

I started IP in August of 2012, lost about 50lbs in three months, became happy with my weight loss and sort of just stopped doing the program. I had a couple of restarts between now and then, but nothing that stuck for more than a few days. So I decided to take a break, now after gaining about 10 lbs before my wedding, and another 20 since, I am back on program! Wish me luck!
Old 09-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanovich View Post
Good Afternoon everyone! Congrats to everyone who had awesome weigh ins!!! I am pleased to announce that tomorrow is 6 weeks since I started IP! Here are my totals so far:

23.4 lbs
27 inches (biggest has been 6 inches off my waist alone!)

I am sooooo proud of myself. I too cannot believe I have actually made it this far. I am now addicted to this diet!

I am doing phase 3 breakfasts right now to prepare for my trip (leaving on sunday to California, wahooo!) and honestly, I find it alot of food to eat and would rather just have my chocolate drink! lol

Anyway, hope everyone has a great finish to the day!
WAY TO GO!!! This is an awesome eating plan, I don't call it a diet because it really is the beginning of a new way of life, keep it up and you will feel awesome Have a great trip
Old 09-12-2013, 11:04 PM   #65  
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

Height: 5'7"

Good evening! Looooong day with too many meetings and too little food . . . ended up with a Killer Headache from **** by the time I got home at 8:30. But none of that matters . . .

Third WI this morning. Down another 5 lbs for a total of 19 lbs in 3 weeks! I can't believe it!

I got a few new IP products to try -- think I'll go make some dark chocolate pudding for my snack!

Good night!
Closed Thread