Old 09-12-2013, 07:57 PM   #1  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Question Alternatives

So I've decided to give this whole thing a go. I'm trying to get the cheapest bundle of supplies I can starting off. So I want to ask does it matter in what way you combine the packages a day? So long as you follow the guidelines? Would it be okay for me to mostly use shakes and soups/chili throughout the day with my actual food? Or do I have to do the actual breakfast package, lunch, and snack?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutforthatcar View Post
So I've decided to give this whole thing a go. I'm trying to get the cheapest bundle of supplies I can starting off. So I want to ask does it matter in what way you combine the packages a day? So long as you follow the guidelines? Would it be okay for me to mostly use shakes and soups/chili throughout the day with my actual food? Or do I have to do the actual breakfast package, lunch, and snack?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Even w/IP you can have whichever packets at whichever meal you want (1 restricted per day). So if you want chilli or pudding for bfast go for it!

Do you have the nutritional statistics of exactly what to look for in alternatives to be IP comparable?
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #3  
Getting smaller everyday

Yes. That's what I've been comparing to get the similar products.

I'm just so nervous about this because I want to make sure I do everything correctly.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutforthatcar View Post
Yes. That's what I've been comparing to get the similar products.

I'm just so nervous about this because I want to make sure I do everything correctly.
Glad you have the statistics, and be sure you compare all if them for each product. I don't think you would choose that bar for a regular daily when comparing the stats. Also post the name brand, because it may be recognized by someone for a quick thumbs up or down.

Also be sure your Alts do not have Aspartame!

Last edited by JLUS; 09-12-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Sorry -part of original response was for another thread. Took that part out!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #5  
Getting smaller everyday

Has anyone used Elite Protein Plus?