View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #259
rainbowsmiles

S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktgrrl View Post
OMGoodness!! I have spent DAYS pouring through this thread, and I cannot say enough thank yous!!

Firstly, to the INCREDIBLE!! Miss Rainbow!! Thank you so much!! You make me feel like I don't have to miss out on ANYTHING while on this diet! And that it really will be possible to eat this way for the rest of my life! Thank you, from the very very bottom of my heart!!

Huge thanks to Lisa for sharing these threads every single day in the daily chat threads! It makes it so easy to find, and I don't know that I would have had the patience to find it on my own.

And last, but by no means least, to Wingnut (Molly) thank you so much for taking the time to put all of these incredible recipes together, into a shared file for everyone to see and enjoy. The time and work you put in is decidedly appreciated.

And now... back to adding way too much to my Nashua Nutrition wish list, and figuring out where I'm going to store all the bits and bobs. And of course, going back through and drooling over all the lovely pictures.

this made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much.

make sure you become a lifetime member to nashua for your 10% discount off every order!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote