View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #258
ktgrrl

S/C/G: 301/290/180

Height: 5'10

Talking So many thanks!!

OMGoodness!! I have spent DAYS pouring through this thread, and I cannot say enough thank yous!!

Firstly, to the INCREDIBLE!! Miss Rainbow!! Thank you so much!! You make me feel like I don't have to miss out on ANYTHING while on this diet! And that it really will be possible to eat this way for the rest of my life! Thank you, from the very very bottom of my heart!!

Huge thanks to Lisa for sharing these threads every single day in the daily chat threads! It makes it so easy to find, and I don't know that I would have had the patience to find it on my own.

And last, but by no means least, to Wingnut (Molly) thank you so much for taking the time to put all of these incredible recipes together, into a shared file for everyone to see and enjoy. The time and work you put in is decidedly appreciated.

And now... back to adding way too much to my Nashua Nutrition wish list, and figuring out where I'm going to store all the bits and bobs. And of course, going back through and drooling over all the lovely pictures.

A failure to plan is a plan to fail.

Mini-goal 1: Down 25 by 9/26 (33rd b-day) - WooHOO!!! Met on 9/19/13!! YAY!!!
Mini-goal 2: Down 50 by 12/31
Mini-goal 3: Down 60 by 2/10

Probably lofty goals, but setting my sights HIGH!! I can do this!!
ktgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote