View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 11:15 AM   #53
Laura705

Morning all.

Shad - Prayers to DS2. Have to look up Bell's Palsy - scary if he thought it was a stroke! And the bruises are scary too. Hope today's workday is more productive for you.

Ceejay - Good idea to stay home and rest - you've been driving a lot! I say give the plank a try for a bit - there's no movement to it, so it's probably not gonna cause you any joint or muscle strain. Except for the part where you have to get down & up off the floor, LOL.

Annie - Prayers to your brother.

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies!!
=====
Wow, was it ever hot yesterday! And more today. Thank goodness for A/C!!!

Went to my Mat Pilates class last night. I've had the instructor before, she's very good. I wonder if she's also the one teaching the Barre class on Wed.

It'll be quiet here the next few days, the sr mgr and the boss are out of the office. Unfortunately, the place they've gone is o=in the path of tropical storm Gabrielle...hope their travel plans don't get interrupted too badly.

Nothing going on tonight as I decided to skip movie night. I need to get out in the yard and water everything - hot and no rain for the past several days.

I'm on track with the ab challenge. Need to call the BP monitor company and find out where I send it for repair/replacement.

TTFN.

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote