View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #129
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/135.6/125

Height: 5'6

dehtripper I think its really important to take breaks, especially since you've been so on plan for so long now! You deserve a break and then you'll be refreshed to start again once you get back from your trip That sounds like a really interesting trip you're taking by the way! Hope you have a great time

Ms A Hey, you're only a few lbs away from the 130s! Just stay on plan and imagine...in just a few weeks you'll be there

dragonstar Great job!

So I had finally started losing again but then....TOM >_< And this was my last weekend before school starts(starts tomorrow eep!) so I indulged a bit :/ A little unecessary, but bleh life happens But with school starting I know this water weight will be gone in a few days! I always lose during school, even when I don't try! This summer has been such a struggle, especially since I realized I really had to start eating a lot less to keep losing. My body just freakin loves the low 150s for some dumb reason. Do you guys have any weights that your body seems to settle at? For me the high 170s were just like this...its took me months to break them!